Friday, December 14, 2007

crazy night! crazy fun!

Hahahaha!!! Tired... but full of excitement! Yesterday night, ah gong and ah mah went out. So I played hide and seek with my Ryan. Agnes joined too. We ran around the living room, dinning place and kitchen. His height is just about the height of sofa in the living room. So, he can't see me 'crawling' (I have to crawl like a soldier behind the sofa so he dunno where I hide), but I can see him running to catch me when I put my head up abit. I made different kind of sounds to attract him. I like to see Ryan puzzling around and looking for me. Bad bappy, coz he hinted Ryan where I hide sometimes. And now I know why Agnes likes to hide behind the curtain when they play. It was an excitement moment when Agnes and I hid behind the curtain. We waited behind the curtain patiently hopping Ryan will not found us there. wuahahha!! We laughed, We shouted, and pat each other when he found us.

Long time never exercise, I got pain on my thigh after the long game. Is really pain but I happy. I think I went crazy with children yesterday night. TOO fun! Too cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home