Monday, August 27, 2007

bitter medicine..

tze tze gives her ah mah problems this morning. She not willing to take her bitter medicine. (She got chicken pox, remember). She spilt some medicine on her shirt. She wanted ah mah to feed her the medicine and water spoon by spoon. I think she was in bad mood. She actually finished one bottle of bitter medicine last week, which I bought from chinese medicine shop at Pandungan. We went for 2nd visit to the same shop last Saturday. Now, she got to finish another two bottles of medicine to be complete recovered. I think she has been struggling and overcome herself to take MORE bitter medicine. So, I reward her a sweet jelly after she took the medicine at noon just now (when I was at home for lunch time). She quickly eat it happily. Poor her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home