Saturday, June 09, 2007

agnes first colouring contest

Today, agnes joins her very first colouring contest at her playschool. But she meets some great competitors in her group. So, she missed the prizes. :) nah... small matters for agnes. Try again next year lor. I will train her personally... Ops.... my art not that good actually. hahaha!


She coloured the picture very nice to me. Too bad I didn't bring my camera to snap her 'masterpiece' and I can't bring home her art work home because the teacher wants to put up her picture. So bad hor... hm.. maybe I should ask the teacher to snap her picture for me.. for my keep. yea.. great idea!


Bappy and I so glad to see her able to enjoy herself with friends there. Yea yea, we went there to accompany her for the whole competition. Again... I took leave today to show her my love and support. :D And most importantly, this is her very first time competition. I can't miss it right?


Overall, She got big white balloon (She loves balloons very much, u know right evea haha!) , freebies and friends there, she is totally having a great time there today.

you know what... all this make me thought of psypets events. hahhaa! some of u will know what I mean.

3 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad no camera that to capture her masterpiece! Glad that she had great time.

Self interest (family, friends) always come first before the company you work for. If possible put company interest last below everything else. :)

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

There's a BIG HINT from UNCLE LIM!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger eVea said...

hi mummy! can't imagine myself being missing for mths. heh :p
been really bz. haven't touched newspapers for quite some time too, else i won't miss the great photo of u n bappy in the paper! (according to the chat in ur chatbox)
so did u tie the balloon string to ur dotter's hand so that it won't fly away? haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home