Thursday, February 22, 2007

pineapple goodies

I made some pineapple tarts for chinese new year 2007.

It was my very first time baking pineapple tarts. It's bit tough to me at the beginning especially in moulding the tart. It took me quite long time to mould ONE nice piece. Oh Gosh! At first I though I will be able to bake few pineapple tarts this year but slowly, I able to pick up the 'skills' to mould tart quickly. :-) So, I baked some for my mother and brothers too!

- pineapple tarts -

- one batch of my pineapple tarts -

It takes alot of time and effort to make these pineapple tarts and it is nice to *NGAP* (eat) at one go! Can be finished quite soon. *sweating~

now, I can enjoy as much pineapple tarts I want. :D

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummy ... :D

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can open bakery business liao.. :D

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

can open with uncle lim coz he can bake cookies too! :)

prefer more jam on the tart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home