Wednesday, February 07, 2007

i wanna cry... i wanna happy cry

Yes.. I want to cry... a happy cry.. I never thought I could go so far for breastfeeding my baby.. oh no no... I should say.. I never thought I can success in total breastfeed my baby! :~) Before this, I'm very proud and 'salute' to those breastfeed mummies because breastfeed a baby to me is a very challenging task. :P

This is my another big success in my life other than giving birth naturally to my two children and marrying to a caring hubby! :D

Now, I'm back to work and trying my best to keep my little Ryan to have breastmilk while I'm away. Shhh... tell you my secret.. I'm expressing my milk into a bottle in office..... oh.. now it's no more a secret after telling you.. :) Eh eh... of course I do it in a locked room lar.. duh~! I start to keep 'stock' (breastmilk) weeks ago before I back to work.. let me show u my stock some other day.. wakakaka! Interesting though.

Let's pray that I can keep it up. *pray*pray* I can! I can!

5 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Mystique said...

Try not to keep breast milk in storage for too long else it will be pointless in terms of having the right vitamins etc... try to have fresh stock daily

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

hi pat,

how r u? :) Yea, will take note of that. Now i have stock for 2 days left in fridge.. jia you!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Mystique said...

Hi Mummy, All is okay here :) just gets stressful at work... wah so much stock... make sure no one else accidentally use your stock :P

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mummy, u know breast milk can be frozen for up tp a month in freezer? But when u defrost the breast milk, it CANNOT be re-freeze and refrigerated again hor. :)

The fresh b/milk can be store in the coldest part of the fridge as possible for up to 24 hour. :)

You doing well. :)

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mummy,

FYI : http://www.breastfeeding.asn.au/bfinfo/express.html

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home