Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ryan 1 Year old today!

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to Yan Yan...
Happy birthday to you...

As usual, I always 'flash back' to my history on my children's birthday. I flashed back to last year on this day at this time (1050am) ... he was still sleeping sweetly inside me... I miss the feeling.. :) ... his kicking feeling... his moving feeling... his baby face.. his soft body...

Now, he is a happy boy, likes to smile and laugh, likes to run around the house, likes to climb sofa, likes to play 'gusti' with his little sister, starts to protect his own toys, dislike baby cot because no freedom to walk around when he is kept inside, haha! He likes to play smelly shoes or slippers, scared of thorny durians but likes to eat durians (I think he sees durians as animals?), and he gets very very excited when sees me at home (when bappy fetch him back from babysitter's place) , ya.. only when sees me, he gets very excited. :D kekekkee... He brings lots of laughs to family. :)

Hope he grows healthily and happily with family... this is what all moms wish for their children right?.. :)

Happy birthday, YanYan. I love U!


... with mummy's love

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah~~~~ Happy Birthday Ryan!

It is lots of joy always, with babies/toddlers/kids.

So when Agnes next birthday, u will re-called her first birthday or her first cry. :)

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger little_mummy said...

yea.. when Agnes next birthday..then i will recalled back all her past birthdays...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home