Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Back to Office!

Sooo nice to meet my dear colleagues.. Nice to sit on my comfy chair in aircond room.. Everything just nice.. Juz.. feel sleepy and ... not used to the new life yet... need to race with the time and catch every chances to rest.. Hope my loves one support me and wish everyone of us in the family can get used to the new life.. :)

From today, bappy will send the baby Jayden to nanny house then straight to his office and I will send Agnes and Ryan to their play school for full day session when I'm on my way to office. So, when we get home every evening, we will start busy with kids like dinner, shower, homework, nursing and many many small but very important tasks to be done.. Yea, that's our life every weekday... time not enough for personal entertainment like internet surfing, reading newspapers, watching movie or series.. alright, that's all for now..

sleepy now.. yawn..

2 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger nine.one.eight.one said...

welcome back. =)

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Little mummy, 90% of time spent on kids now. Same here, after work, cooking, bath BB, play with her, read story before bed. I only had the time while I am at work now.

That's modern working mummies' life with kids. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home