Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas PotLuck 2008



Having PotLuck with all my fellow colleagues. They become parts of my life as I meet them almost everday except Sunday. :D

Notes for myself when I'm old. This is very important as I tend to forget names.

From left: Elvina, Tay, Dara, Tinnie, Amy, Cyrene, Mummy, Julie and Jason.


Banana cupcakes and yogurt cupcakes by Julie!



Omellette by Cyrene! YumYum!


Tang Yuen coated crushed peanuts and sugar by Jason!



Sandwiches by Elvina!


Small gifts by Amy! How sweet is she! :)


Puding by Amy again!


Traditional Tang Yuen by Mummy! Agnes and I rolled the balls the night before. She enjoy rolling Tang Yuen. Agnes did the pink one and I made the white one. I also get Agnes to bring some Tang Yuen to treat her good friends at school.

The PotLuck 2008! Hopes we get more luck next year!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home