Friday, March 06, 2009

Mammy! Mammy! I want Mammy!

I'm going to be panda bear soon... because he keeps calling me during midnight these few nights after he back from the hospital...

ryan : "Mammy! Mammy! I want Mammy! wooo~~~~ "

and as usual, the sister Agnes will open my room door and look for me...

agnes : "Mammy, en en is looking for u... "

I will reply my dotter "Oh~~~".. then I pull myself cruely from my warm and comfy bed.. what can I do.. I just attend him patiently everytime.. Just follow what he say.. :) I was asked to pat him, to make him some milk, to accompany him to sleep, listen to his nagging, or sometimes get scolded by him.. and I don't what is the reason.. maybe he dreamt me forcing him to take medicine??? haha!.. what so ever... and I was running between my room and children's room these few nights... Hm.. I think I better sleep with the kids at the moment? I'm not sure... I scare the kids will forever want me sleep with them later.. how can wor...

sigh! I can't stop yawning in office!!! I need some BLACK coffee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home