Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ryan - Day 2 in Hospital

Yesterday night I brought Jeje to visit him. They two play so crazily and happily on ward bed. Ryan doesn't look sick that time. He turns active after a long sleep in the afternoon. Wai Po, Ah Gong and Ah Mah, Da Jiu and Da Jiu Mu went to visit him. ;)

Today, I visited him before goes to work this morning. He looks moody. He doesn't want to eat or drink. Maybe he misses his brother and sister.

He asked me, 'Jeje leh?'

I told him Jeje goes to school. So, I ask him to get well soon so can go to school to meet friends and stay with jeje. I told him that I will bring Agnes to visit him at night if possible. I know Ryan sure misses Jayden and Agnes. So I took some video on them at home the night before using my handphone. Yes, he grins when sees the video and want me to play the video for many times for him to see. Bappy went to tapao some porridge for him and some kolomee for our breakfast. But Ryan wants to eat kolomee instead of porridge. He loves noodles. :D Then, he ate few pieces of oranges too. Thank God he eats again. :)

Thanks to babysitter willing to take care of baby Jayden for more hours so I can stay longer with Ryan to support him.

Hope he gets better than yesterday. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home